As one of the coolest construction projects in Portland, YARD offers studio, one and two bedroom units plus retail, a restaurant and a landscaped deck.
YARD fuses the calm, open expanses of the urban outskirts with the city’s core. Twenty percent of YARD’s 284 units are affordable workforce housing, reserved for Portlanders making up to 60 percent of the median income.
We’re proud to work with Key Development, Skylab Architecture and Guardian Real Estate Services in producing YARD‘s website and marketing emails, social media strategy, and managing their public relations.
In January, we announced that Tilt, the blue collar-inspired Portland restaurant and bar will open its third iteration at YARD facing Southeast 2nd Street next to the legendary Burnside Skatepark, in the summer of 2016. We also held a topping out ceremony on the rooftop of YARD, celebrating its full height with Congressman Earl Blumenauer and other elected officials, local leaders and businesspeople. The event was covered extensively by Portland media.
Opening in August at YARD, Knot Springs Spa & Fitness will be a completely reimagined, comprehensive approach to wellness, unlike anything yet seen in the Northwest. We are facilitating marketing messaging and public relations for this fabulous new concept.
Knot Springs features design and interiors by Portland’s Skylab Architecture. Every detail of the soaking pools, spa services and fitness offerings have been thoughtfully imagined, and there’s hardly a corner without an amazing view of downtown Portland.
This 11,500 square-foot spa and fitness experience is centered on gathering with friends and engaging bodies in wellness-boosting exercise classes and restorative soaking pool rituals. Offerings also include yoga, massage and acupuncture in a visually stunning environment.
Knot Springs Spa and Fitness includes:
Knot Springs Spa
- The hot springs-inspired soaking tubs with hot and chilly pools, as well as a steam room and sauna, are reminiscent of ancient Turkish bathing traditions.
- A full range of spa services including Swedish, Thai, deep tissue, prenatal, acupressure, cranial sacral and hot stone massage as well as acupuncture.
- A cache of intuitive, top-of-the-line, internet-capable fitness equipment.
Root Down at Knot Springs
- A full schedule of studio-based transformative fitness classes including many that incorporate high-intensity interval training (HIIT) techniques, and TRX kickboxing and conditioning formats.
- Restorative classes will include Pilates, Barre and yoga classes including aerial, Vinyasa and Yin.