PORTLAND, Ore. (January 14, 2014) — Weinstein Public Relations (WPR), a boutique strategic communications firm with offices in Portland and the Columbia Gorge, today announced the addition of five prestigious new clients including law firm Miller Nash, the Oregon Episcopal School, residential development Hassalo on Eighth, performance apparel company Sunday Afternoons and non-profit The Freshwater Trust.
The addition of these clients represents the diversity of the collective strengths within the WPR team that focuses on delivering a full range of integrated communications services, including public relations, public affairs, crisis communications, media training, and presentation skills, social media, visioning and creative services, graphic design, employee communications, and web development.
WPR’s new clients include:
- Miller Nash LLP – Celebrating 140 years as one of the Pacific Northwest’s most prominent multiservice law firms, Miller Nash has offered comprehensive, creative services to its clients since 1873. Miller Nash has 112 lawyers serving clients through its offices in Portland and Central Oregon, and Seattle and Vancouver, Washington. The firm serves a wide range of businesses, nonprofit organizations, public entities and individuals, including pro bono representation.
- Sunday Afternoons – Based in Southern Oregon, Sunday Afternoons is a family-owned manufacturer of performance and lifestyle hats and apparel. Sunday Afternoons was one of the first companies to manufacture UPF-rated sun-blocking products in the nation, and continually expands the boundaries in headwear technology, design and application.
- The Freshwater Trust – A Portland-based national non-profit with a history of environmental innovation, and science-based restoration projects that improve the health of the freshwater ecosystems.
- Oregon Episcopal School – The oldest Episcopal school west of the Rockies, the Oregon Episcopal School is a PreK-12 college preparatory independent school that provides the next generation of global leaders with the skills needed to thrive in a changing world.
- Hassalo on Eighth – This transformational Lloyd District development will bring over 600 new residences and dozens of local businesses to the area in 2015. The expected LEED platinum project, designed by GBD Architects of Portland, includes 593,000 square feet of residential space and nearly 32,000 square feet of retail space.
“Weinstein PR has had the good fortune to work with some of the marquee brands of our era. We’re proud to work with these great organizations and are committed to delivering top-notch results on their behalf,” said Lee Weinstein, president of Weinstein Public Relations. “We thrive on creating meaning, enthusiasm and demand for our clients’ products and programs. It’s a privilege to be chosen by these brands and projects, and we look forward to breaking new ground together.”
About Weinstein Public Relations (WPR)
Founded in 2007, Weinstein PR is a results-oriented, full-service, Portland, Oregon-based boutique PR agency. Founded by NIKE veterans Lee and Melinda Weinstein, WPR is made up of talented professionals who love their work and deliver great call-to-action communications that produce dazzling outcomes. Weinstein PR is a member of Public Relations Boutiques International, a global network of boutique public relations firms founded by people who put client service first.