OK, the world may not be ready for no meetings. But what if we abstain from meeting one day each month, or per quarter, and we call it Meet-Less Monday? No meetings, no appointments, no nothing.
Instead, we devote the time to company wellness:
- Take a long walk around the company campus or neighborhood
- Head to the gym or yoga studio
- Plan your week and focus on 5 things that will make the biggest impact—personally and professionally
- Go have a stimulating lunch with a friend
And if we simply must meet on Monday, we’ll do it differently:
- 30 minutes, max
- Do it standing up or walking
- Only discuss action items
- Distribute information via email, Evernote, Dropbox, Basecamp, etc.
What do you think about “Meet-Less Mondays?” Share your thoughts on our Facebook page.